BMR report 2021: The COVID-19 issues affecting procurement
Big Market Research (BMR) has published a new report focusing on the effects of COVID-19 on the supply chain and procurement software market.
Titled ‘Global Supply Chain Procurement Software Market Report 2021’, the report also analyses aspects related to the market, including profitability and market share.
Other aspects it focuses on are manufacturing, advertising, sales and key market players such as SAP, IBM, and PROACTIS.
BMR claims the report will benefit companies in the supply chain and procurement sectors by offering “statistical data” on the value of the market today and up to the year 2026.
It also says it will provide an “exclusive insight into the key trends affecting the supply chain and procurement industry” and “tracks the leader market players” who are shaping its structure.
Information in the report covers countries such as North America including Canada and Mexico, all of Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa, and provides details of both regions that are dominating the market and regions with slower growth.
BMR claims that the report is a “one-stop reference point” for industrial stakeholders to receive a market forecast up to 2025.
The report answers several key questions. These are:
- What are the top opportunities and trends that are currently ruling the market?
- What are the drivers that are shaping the Supply Chain Procurement Software market?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for the Supply Chain Procurement Software market created by the outbreak of the Covid-19?
- What are the segments of the Supply Chain Procurement Software market that are included in the report?
- What are the regional developments prominent?
The Supply Chain Procurement Software Market is defined by a chain of product manufacturers, material suppliers, manufacturing equipment developers, and technology developers.
- Maersk Drilling’s Rup Banerjee: The supply chain journeyRisk Management
- Supply Chain Digitisation: The Future of Sustainable FashionSustainable Sourcing
- AB-InBev & Accenture discuss supply chain sustainabilitySustainable Sourcing
- Software Advice: Room to improve in sustainable logisticsSustainable Sourcing