BizClik’s Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE London has drawn to a close, with thousands of in-person and virtual delegates enjoying two days of networking with, and learning from, some of the industry’s top disruptors across innovation, thought leadership and strategy.
Strategic sourcing was the theme of three events on Stage 1:
- Adrian Oyekanmi, Radisson Hotel Group Global Strategic Sourcing SVP, discussed how strategic sourcing can unlock the potential for success.
- Patsy Duncan, Senior Director of Global Procurement at PepsiCo, shared insights around unlocking ESG targets through strategic sourcing.
- The Strategic Sourcing Forum featured three speakers:
– Milind Taylor, Global Head, Services Procurement & Vendor Management, Diebold Nixdorf
– Andrew Turner, Global Head of Indirect Procurement with real estate professional services firm JLL
– Benn Godfrey, VP Raw material & Forming at Rolls-Royce
Stage 2 highlights featured Alexander Tschentscher, Head of Supply Chain Excellence & Head of Strategy, Supply Chain & Logistics, at Siemens AG, who spoke about the company’s move from being tactical to being strategic.
A second was Shawn Plunkett, who is Global Procurement Category Director, Warehousing & Logistics at Springer Nature, an academic publisher. Plunkett spoke about how smart inventory management has furthered the company’s sustainability goals,
To catch all of the sessions on-demand, head over to the video section here at Procurement Magazine.
- Exclusive video: Digital procurement in education sectorSupply Chain Management
- Exclusive Video: Ashley Naughton, Capgemini InventProcurement Strategy
- Exclusive Video: The Supply Chain Sustainability ForumSustainability
- Manufacturing Digital LIVE: Ulrich Angeli, Procurement, bpProcurement Strategy