Who is Sanja Cancar-Todorov, Head of Enterprise Procurement, Outsourcing and Vendor Management at Home Capital Group?
With more than 20 years of leadership experience at large global organisations, Sanja Cancar-Todorov has worked across many industries including telecommunications, banking, insurance and investment management.
Her core focuses in the industry have been driving efficient operating models, financial stewardship, risk containment, supplier management, reliability and sustainability.
Cancar-Todorov also has a passion for innovation and customer experience, and is fueled by the mindset that ‘employee experience + customer experience = business success’.
Over the length of her career so far, Cancar-Todorov has worked for Bell, WBE Canada, TELUS, Manulife, Supply Chain Canada, Ontario Institute, and WOMEN IN TECH, before joining Home Capital Group in 2020.
Who is Home Capital Group?
Going public in 1986, Home Capital Group has grown from an organisation with CA$50mn in assets to become an industry leader in the alternative mortgage market.
The company was founded on a mission to serve customers in segments of the financial industry that were not well-served by large financial companies.
Today the company offers a range of solutions including mortgages, credit cards, retail lending and deposits, to help its Canadian clients achieve their financial goals.
Home Capital Group Statistics:
- Helping Canadians with home ownership for more than 30 years
- Has over 700 dedicated employees
- Has CA$25.8bn in assets under administration
About Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference
This year, sister publications Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital are heading back to the Tobacco Dock (London, UK) to host Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference.
The two-day hybrid event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April 2022, in-person and broadcast live via our fully interactive virtual platform.
To attend in-person or virtually for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
Across these two unmissable days, the agenda will include seven core themes:
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Global Logistic Forum
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Digital Ecosystems
To explore the full agenda for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
- Gartner: Digital tech can help mitigate climate change risksSustainable Sourcing
- BMG LIVE: The future of the Government Commercial FunctionRisk Management
- Ivalua: Managing supply chain disruptions with procurementRisk Management
- Sanden adopts Esker’s AI-based accounts process automationTechnology & AI