Who is Lucas Rulff, Head of Digital Procurement Excellence, Maersk?
With 15 years of experience in global procurement, Lucas Rulff is a passionate leader, with a visionary and operational mindset. Rulff core focuses include digital transformation, unlocking and sustaining value through digitalisation and change management.
Rulff started his career at Target in 2006. After four years at the retail company, Rulff joined IKEA, where he stayed for two more years before joining Maersk.
Who is Maersk?
Founded in 1904, Maersk has been operating in the logistics industry for more than 100 years. The company offers its customers integrated transport and logistics solutions to connect the world. In doing so Maersk strives to ensure that everyone has the ability to trade, grow and thrive.
Maersk employees more than 90,000 employees in 130 countries.
About Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference
This year, sister publications Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital are heading back to the Tobacco Dock (London, UK) to host Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference.
The two-day hybrid event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April 2022, in-person and broadcast live via our fully interactive virtual platform.
To attend in-person or virtually for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
Across these two unmissable days, the agenda will include seven core themes:
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Global Logistic Forum
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Digital Ecosystems
To explore the full agenda for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
- Gartner: Digital tech can help mitigate climate change risksSustainable Sourcing
- BMG LIVE: The future of the Government Commercial FunctionRisk Management
- Ivalua: Managing supply chain disruptions with procurementRisk Management
- Sanden adopts Esker’s AI-based accounts process automationTechnology & AI