Who is Rup Banerjee?
Banerjee is a global supply chain leader with a track record of leading multinational teams to deliver transformation and step change to supply Chain operations and business growth.
He has 25 years’ experience in strategy development, business change, business process improvement and operations.
Who is Maersk Drilling?
Maersk Drilling is a leading offshore drilling operator, working everywhere from the North Sea to Ghana to Timor-Leste.
It is increasingly providing third-party services and partnering with its customers on innovative technologies and new commercial models. The aim, it says, is to “reduce the complexity, cost, and risk of drilling campaigns to improve the competitiveness of offshore oil and gas for our customers.”
About Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference
This year, sister publications Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital are heading back to the Tobacco Dock (London, UK) to host Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference.
The two-day hybrid event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April 2022, in-person and broadcast live via our fully interactive virtual platform.
To attend in-person or virtually for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
Across these two unmissable days, the agenda will include seven core themes:
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Global Logistic Forum
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Digital Ecosystems
To explore the full agenda for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
- Vizibl: The power of supplier collaboration & innovationRisk Management
- Maersk Drilling’s Rup Banerjee: The supply chain journeyRisk Management
- News round-up: Digital technology and AI in procurementTechnology & AI
- Don Perigny, Werfen: Procurement strategy during a pandemicProcurement Strategy