Returning to London for a third year, Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE will be gathering industry-leading voices between September 26-27, 2023 at the Business Design Centre.
Two days, one unmissable procurement and supply chain event
Following the success of Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE New York, we return to London for a third year to for our annual hybrid event - Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE London 2023.
Across the two action-packed days, Procurement and Supply Chain LIVE London will feature acclaimed keynote speakers, one-on-one meetings, expo stands and interactive high-energy workshops and panels to drive the conversation of innovation.
Expect to network with some of the world's most influential and leading CPOs, CSCOs, CLOs, VPs, and directors from the world of procurement and supply chain.
“These past 2 days were perfect. Intimate conversations with CPOs and amazing businesses with cutting-edge technology to move supply chains forwards. Proud to sponsor an amazing event” - Nedra Dickson, Accenture (Sponsor).
To get your free pass, click here!
The world’s fastest-growing procurement and supply chain event
Over the course of the two days, c-suite leaders in procurement and supply chain will explore:
- How procurement technology automates processes, improves efficiency, and enables strategic decision-making
- How supplier diversity promotes inclusion and utilisation of diverse suppliers to drive innovation, economic growth, and social impact
- How strategic sourcing optimises procurement by analysing needs, selecting suppliers, and developing long-term relationships
- How procurement strategy can help reach organisational goals, drive cost savings, and enhance supplier relationships
- How supply chain sustainability integrates environmental, social, and economic considerations
- How supply chain risk is the potential disruptor in the flow of goods, while resilience is the ability to recover and adapt to such risks
- How digital supply chains use technology to streamline processes, improve visibility, and optimise operations
- How supply chain transformation is the strategic overhaul of supply chain processes and systems
- Women in procurement and supply chain to promote gender equality
To find out more about our agenda, click here.
To get your free pass, click here!
Global Procurement & Supply Chain Award 2024
Presented in conjunction with Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital Magazine, Procurement and Supply Chain LIVE London will be launching its inaugural Global Procurement & Supply Chain Award 2024. The award will be honouring the best of the best making innovative, sustainable and disruptive waves in the industry.
Website coming soon…
“Thank the whole team for the excellent and seamless operation. Well done! I’ve been to many of these events over the years, and this one stands out” - Daniel Helmig (Speaker), Managing Director & Head of Procurement, Credit Suisse.
We look forward to welcoming all in-person delegates to London on the 26-27 Sept 2023, as well as the many thousands of virtual attendees as we broadcast our full two-day conference and networking programme LIVE to the world!
To watch any of our other speakers from Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE, click here.
To find out more about Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE, click here.
To take a look at our previous events, click here.
BizClik is a global provider of B2B digital media platforms, for leaders across: Sustainability; Procurement & Supply Chain; Technology & AI; Cyber; FinTech & InsurTech; Manufacturing; Mining; Energy; EV, Construction; Healthcare; and Food. Based in London, Dubai, and New York, Bizclik offers services including content creation, advertising & sponsorship solutions, webinars & events.
When it comes to future applications of generative AI in supply chains, EY sees risk management as one of the most promising areas for the tools, particularly in preparing for risks that supply chain planners haven’t considered.
- Exclusive Video: Margarita Gutierrez post-COVID supply chainProcurement Strategy
- Supply Chain LIVE (NY): Innovation & Strategy ShowcaseDigital Procurement
- Zycus Horizon 2022: A treasure trove of procurement insightsProcurement Strategy
- Zycus hosts the 16th edition of its virtual event Horizon!Technology & AI