Returning to London for a third year, Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE will be gathering industry-leading voices between September 26-27, 2023 at the Business Design Centre.
Two days, one unmissable procurement and supply chain event
Following the success of Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE New York, we return to London for a third year to for our annual hybrid event - Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE London 2023.
Across the two action-packed days, Procurement and Supply Chain LIVE London will feature acclaimed keynote speakers, one-on-one meetings, expo stands and interactive high-energy workshops and panels to drive the conversation of innovation.
Expect to network with some of the world's most influential and leading CPOs, CSCOs, CLOs, VPs, and directors from the world of procurement and supply chain.
“These past 2 days were perfect. Intimate conversations with CPOs and amazing businesses with cutting edge technology to move supply chains forwards. Proud to sponsor an amazing event” - Nedra Dickson, Accenture (Sponsor).
To get your free pass, click here!
Key themes to feature at the world’s fastest-growing procurement and supply chain event: Part 2
Over the course of the two days, c-suite leaders in procurement and supply chain will explore nine core topics. In Part 2 of this series we will take a look at four of the nine topics and some of the industry leaders deep diving into these topics.
To read Part 1, click here.
Supply Chain Risk and Resilience
Operation risks and disruptions can threaten multiple areas of the supply chain, and ultimately the resilience of businesses. For leaders in the industry, resilience is paramount to improve their ability to recover and adapt to risk both for business continuity and for the consumer.
- Michael Carson (Cushman & Wakefield) - Mavigaiting Uncertainty: A Fireside Chat on Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Ashley Naughten (McLaren), Cameron Smith (Novartis Pharma), and Aurelien Faucheux (HF&C) - The Supply Chain Risk & Resilience Forum
- Ashley Naughten (McLaren) - Life in the Fast Lane - An Operating Model Gear Change
Digital Supply Chain
Today, supply chains need agility and flexibility to keep up with rapidly evolving market conditions. Digital supply chains integrate advanced technologies and digital solutions to drive efficiency within the function for real-time visibility, automation, cost reduction, and improved customer satisfaction.
- Bob Booth (AI Ethicals), Sue Kay (Compass Group), and Nathan Pearce (IBM) - Recipe for Success - People Centric Transformation in Hospitality
- Katie Tamblin (Alcumus) and Piyush Malviya (Moglix) - The Supply Chain Digitalisation Forum
Supply Chain Transformation
Centred around the strategic and systematic changes made to a company’s supply chain processes, system, and structures supply chain transformation helps organisations to improve efficiency, agility, and responsiveness. Those driving transformation harness innovative technology and new operating models, and reconfigure their networks to optimise performance, reduce costs, and enhance customer value.
- Alexander Tschentscher (Siemens) - Our Development from Tactical to Strategic - A Journey Including Culture, Ownership, and Concepts
- Philip Peters (YF) - The Supply Chain Transformation Forum
- Shaun Plunkett (Macmillan Education) - Revolutionising Education: A Fireside Chat on Supply Chain Transformation in the Education
- Maria Villablanca (Future Insights Network) - Unlocking the Future: A Keynote on Supply Chain Transformation
- Vidya Malkani (American University of Sharjah) - Procurement & Supply Chain Transformation with American University of Sharjah
Women in Procurement and Supply Chain
Highlighting the value that women professionals bring to procurement and supply chains, this theme aims to promote gender equality, diversity, and inclusion, as well as empower women to excel in leadership positions and advocate for equal opportunities and recognition.
- Katya Kiyanenko (GSK) and Abeer Abu Sada (Massader for Natural Recourses and Infrastructure Development) - The Women in Procurement Forum
To find out more about our agenda, click here.
To get your free pass, click here!
Global Procurement & Supply Chain Award 2024
Presented in conjunction with Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital Magazine, Procurement and Supply Chain LIVE London will be launching its inaugural Global Procurement & Supply Chain Award 2024. The award will be honouring the best of the best making innovative, sustainable and disruptive waves in the industry.
Website coming soon…
“Thank the whole team for the excellent and seamless operation. Well done! I’ve been to many of these events over the years, and this one stands out” - Daniel Helmig (Speaker), Managing Director & Head of Procurement, Credit Suisse.
We look forward to welcoming all in-person delegates to London on the 26-27 Sept 2023, as well as the many thousands of virtual attendees as we broadcast our full two-day conference and networking programme LIVE to the world!
To watch any of our other speakers from Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE, click here.
To find out more about Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE, click here.
To take a look at our previous events, click here.
BizClik is a global provider of B2B digital media platforms, for leaders across: Sustainability; Procurement & Supply Chain; Technology & AI; Cyber; FinTech & InsurTech; Manufacturing; Mining; Energy; EV, Construction; Healthcare; and Food. Based in London, Dubai, and New York, Bizclik offers services including content creation, advertising & sponsorship solutions, webinars & events.
When it comes to future applications of generative AI in supply chains, EY sees risk management as one of the most promising areas for the tools, particularly in preparing for risks that supply chain planners haven’t considered.