Earthmoving Equipment market procurement report
The Earthmoving Equipment market will register an incremental spend of about $32bn, growing at a CAGR of 4.35% during the five-year forecast period, says a new report from SpendEdge. Founded in 2003, the company offers sourcing and procurement market intelligence.
Earthmoving Equipment is not a part of the Flat Earth movement, but a collective term for heavy equipment used in construction – from home-building to excavation to demolition.
Opportunities for buyers
The report shows that a targeted strategic approach to Earthmoving Equipment sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers and a new report includes:
- How to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels
- A detailed explanation on pros and cons of prevalent pricing models
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI's to evaluate incumbent suppliers
Insights into procurement strategies and tactical negotiation levers
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report, to help buyers achieve the best prices for the Earthmoving Equipment market. The report also aids buyers with relevant Earthmoving Equipment pricing levels, volume-based pricing, spot pricing, cost-plus pricing, category management strategies and best practices to fulfil their category objectives.
Key drivers and trends fueling market growth include:
- The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers
- Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors. During the forecast period, the market expects a change of 2%-5%