Top 10 procurement, sourcing, and supply events for 2022
Global Procurement Conference 2022
When: 5/6 July 2022
Where: Rome, Italy
Website: Global Procurement Confernece 2022
Returning for its seventh year, Global Procurement Conference 2022 aims to raise awareness for the planetary implications of joint decisions regarding what is purchased, how and for who in the public domain.
The agenda for Global Procurement Conference 2022 will include:
- Emerging economies
- Governance and compliance
- Digital procurement and data-driven decision
- Health and safety
Asia-Pacific CPO Forum 2022
When: 8/1 June 2022
Website: Asia-Pacific CPO Forum 2022
In its 14th year, Asia-Pacific CPO Forum 2022 has been dubbed ‘The Great Procurement Rest’. With disruptions hitting supply chains with greater magnitude and frequency, the time is now to ‘reset, realign, re-energise and rebuild’.
Hosted by The Faculty, the agenda for the Asia-Pacific CPO forum 2022 will see those attending uncover the people, strategy, risk and technology changes needed to prepare for the future.
Gartner Supply Chain Symposium Xpo
When: 6/8 June 2022
Where: Orlando, Florida
Website: Gartner Supply Chain Symposium Xpo
Committed to unlocking the supply chain potential for organisations in the industry, Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo 2022 aims to provide those attending with the must-have insights, strategies and frameworks to think big, make bold moves and drive real impact.
Topics to be discussed on the agenda include:
- Strategy, leadership and supply chain planning
- Sourcing and procurement
- Supply chain operations and manufacturing
- Logistics and fulfilment
- Quality and technology
- Industrial manufacturing and Hi-Tech
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Retail and CPG
Procurement Success Summit 2022
When: 17/18 November 2022
Website: Procurement Success Summit 2022
Back for another year, the Procurement Success Summit (PSS) has been dedicated to providing innovative keynotes, interactive peer discussions, and intimate networking sessions since 2014.
PSS aims to spark inspirational procurement innovators across industries to connect, share insights and best practices, and develop reality-based strategies for greater value.
Topics that will be included as part of the agenda include:
- Digital acceleration
- Sustainability goals
Procurement Summit 2022
When: 22/23 June 2023
Where: Hamburg, Germany
Website: Procurement Summit 2022
An exhibition for digitalisation and innovation in the procurement sector, Procurement Summit returns for its fifth year.
Key themes for the two days include:
- Procurement transformation
- Technology - Cloud, AI, eProcurement solutions, automation
- Data-driven procurement
- Supply chain and procurement regulations
- Women in business
- Digital disruption
- Talent and upskilling
North American Supply Chain Executive Summit (NASCES) 2022
When: 12/14 July September 2022
Where: Chicago, USA
Website: North American Supply Chain Executive Summit (NASCES) 2022
Bringing together industry experts from North America, the North American Supply Chain Executive Summit (NASCES) 2022 will help those in the industry to network, benchmark, share, and learn real-world solutions to universal challenges.
Key discussion topics from the agenda will include:
- Supply chain optimisation and risk management
- Globalising distribution channels
- Managing a dynamic workforce
- Leadership and talent acquisition – training tomorrow's leaders
- Latest advances in technology
- Big data analytics
- Supply chain sustainability
eWorld Procurement & Supply 2022
When: 20 September 2022
Where: Grand Connaught Rooms, London
Website: eWorld Procurement & Supply 2022
Since launching in 2001, eWorld Procurement & Supply provides unique insights into the latest innovations and technologies for senior procurement, supply chain and finance executives.
Agenda topics will include:
- The impact of COVID-19
- Risk management and agility in procurement
- BREXIT priorities
- Automation and paperless
- Technology and digital transformation
- Legal and Governance
- Supplier management and purchasing with purpose
ProcureCon Europe 2022
When: 27/29 September 2022
Where: Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, Spain
Website: ProcureCon Europe 2022
ProcureCon Europe 2022, the flagship event for CPOs, Heads of Indirect and procurement leadership teams from around the world. The event gives those in the procurement and supply chain the opportunity to benchmark strategies and define the best way to thrive in the current and uncertain market.
ProcureCon Europe’s 2022 agenda includes:
- Procurement re-invention
- Innovation and growth
- Digital transformation and acceleration
- Robust supply chains
- Technology - automation, digital solutions
- Women in procurement
- Supply chain security and transparency
- Risk management
World Procurement Congress
When: 13/15 June 2022
Where: Intercontinental London - The O2
Website: World Procurement Congress
Back for another year, World Procurement Congress’s focus for 2022 is ‘Challenging the Status Quo’. Those attending can hear from inspiring leaders who are pushing the boundaries when it comes to innovation, ESG and supply chain resiliency.
Agenda topics include:
- New business realities
- Being tactical and strategic
- The future of procurement
- Synergic and innovative ecosystem
- collaboration and digital transformation
- ESG, risk and social objectives
PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN LIVE LONDON 2022
When: 12/13 October 2022
Where: QEII Centre, London, UK
Website: PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN LIVE LONDON 2022
This October, Supply Chain Digital and Procurement Magazine return to London for an all-new event - PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN LIVE LONDON 2022.
Click here, to find out how you can attend PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN LIVE LONDON 2022.
Held at the QEII Centre between the 12th and 13th of October 2022, BMG’s all-new hybrid event incorporates two zones - SupplyChain LIVE and Procurement LIVE - to create a single EXPO style event.
PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN LIVE LONDON 2022 will give those attending the chance to showcase their values, products and services to partners and customers.
To find out more about PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN LIVE LONDON 2022, click here.
- Space-age procurement transformation for LANLProcurement Strategy
- Indirect procurement and the undermining of sustainabilityIndirect Procurement
- Procurement & supply chain gender inequality 'rampant'Procurement Strategy
- The Procurement Girl, Katie McEwen on Procurement BurnoutProcurement Strategy