Meet Robert Copeland, Group Procurement & Supply Chain Director (CPO) G4S PLC
As the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Director at G4S Plc, and professional in cost transformation and other supply chain management processes, Copeland is well equipped to discuss procurement at Procurement & Supply Chain Live, on the 28th of September at 12:00 (UK time), where he will discuss supply chain ESG in tight margin industries.
Everything You Need to Know About Procurement & Supply Chain Live!
Just 15 hours to go until Supply Chain Digital and Procurement Magazine debuts Procurement & Supply Chain Live!, the must-attend event of 2021 for today’s procurement and supply chain leaders, and leaders of the future.
Join global leaders from the world of procurement and supply chain on September 28 - 30, 2021 in-person or from around the world virtually for jam-packed days networking, sharing ideas, and soaking up actionable and unique insights to further your business and career!
Whether you attend virtually or in person at the Tobacco Dock (London), discover more than just notes on a page, attending Procurement and Supply Chain Live! will leave you with insights on how companies like yours are tackling current industry challenges, the knowledge to develop an actionable framework to implement at your own business, and at the end of the three days real-world connections.
Take a look at the Agenda for our Three Day Event
Wilson and Rock are not the only leading executives in the world of procurement and supply chain to be speaking at Procurement & Supply Chain Live! To see the agenda for the three-day hybrid event and who will be speaking, click here.
The event will include:
- Keynote addresses from respected industry leaders
- Dynamic live roundtables (inc. Q&A)
- Fireside discussions
- Inspirational Speakers & Presentations
- Extensive networking opportunities
To register for Procurement and Supply Chain Live, click here!
- Keelvar: Three benefits of sourcing optimisation technologyTechnology & AI
- Rolls-Royce & Capgemini: Global supply chain interruptionsRisk Management
- Boots: Drones - the future of UK medical prescription supplyTechnology & AI
- Capgemini: 3PLs and 4PLs critical to managing disruptionRisk Management