Who is Peter Bonney, CEO & Co-Founder at Vendorful?
Peter Bonney is a technology entrepreneur and former finance professional. He has more than 20 years of experience in the consulting, finance and procurement space working for the likes of Oliver Wyman, Deutsche Bank, and QVT Financial LP, before Co-Founding Vendorful in 2014.
Who is Vendorful?
Vendorful is a technology company, dedicated to reimagining the eSourcing and supplier relationship management process.
By combining modern user experiences with a robust set of APIs, Vendorful is transforming the way organisations manage their sourcing operations.
Vendorful is the developer of the first vendor lifecycle management (VLM) solution to augment and automate key procurement and finance processes. The solution addresses the unaddressed issues in existing P2P and ERP products.
About Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference
This year, sister publications Procurement Magazine and Supply Chain Digital are heading back to the Tobacco Dock (London, UK) to host Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: The Risk & Resilience Conference.
The two-day hybrid event will be held on the 27th and 28th of April 2022, in-person and broadcast live via our fully interactive virtual platform.
To attend in-person or virtually for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
Across these two unmissable days, the agenda will include seven core themes:
- Supply Chain Risk & Resilience
- Digital Procurement
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Global Logistic Forum
- Supplier & Contract Management
- Digital Ecosystems
To explore the full agenda for Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE: Risk & Resilience, click here.
- Vizibl: The power of supplier collaboration & innovationRisk Management
- Maersk Drilling’s Rup Banerjee: The supply chain journeyRisk Management
- News round-up: Digital technology and AI in procurementTechnology & AI
- Don Perigny, Werfen: Procurement strategy during a pandemicProcurement Strategy