The world’s fastest growing procurement and supply chain event is back later this month, in London.
BizClik’s Procurement & Supply Chain Live London takes place from 26-27 September at the Business Design Centre in Islington.
The two-day learning and networking event will showcase some of the industry’s top disruptors across innovation, thought leadership and strategy.
A sparkling programme of keynotes and panel discussions will be hosted on two conference stages, as leading industry figures discuss the most important ideas – and share telling insights – around the world of procurement, supply chain and logistics.
As well as keynote speakers and fireside chats there will be interactive workshops and networking opportunities.
With an estimated 2,200 attendees, Procurement & SupplyChain LIVE London is the place to meet peers and be part of supply chain solutions.
- Alisa Bornstein, Chief Procurement Officer, VISA Europe
- Matthew Harris CPO, Logistics & Services, A.P. Moller - Maersk
- Juud Tempelman Global Chief Procurement Officer, JLL
- Nicholas Wright, Director, Procurement Innovation (Digital & Talent) bp
- Ashley Naughton, Former Director of Logistics, McLaren Automotive
- Waleed AlSaeedi, Director of Procurement Department, Abu Dhabi Government
- Alexander Tschentscher, Head of Supply Chain & Logistics Excellence & Strategy, Siemens AG
Among mission-critical subjects under discussion will be:
- Strategic supplier relationship management
- Supply chain sustainability
- Supply chain resilience
- Supplier diversity
- Supply chain transformation
- Digital procurement
- Inclusive procurement
- Women in procurement
- AI in supply chain and procurement
- Strategic sourcing
View the agenda for a full itinerary of events, speakers and timings.
You can register to attend either in-person – or virtually, because we have partnered with virtual events platform Brella to bring Procurement & SupplyChain LIVE London to YOU, no matter where you are in the world.
Whether in-person or remote, delegates will enjoy full access to both conference stages, workshop theatres, and themed networking rooms. Virtual attendees can also ask questions of our speakers, arrange meetings and network.
Technical support and advice will be provided throughout the event so that everybody can enjoy a seamless and inclusive event experience.
To view the full agenda of keynotes, forums and fireside chats from the 2022 event, click here.
- Day 2 highlights: Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE LondonProcurement Strategy
- Generative AI’s untapped potential in procurement contractsTechnology & AI
- Procurement & Supply LIVE 2023 - Strategic sourcing insightSupply Chain Management
- Sustainability focus at Procurement & Supply Chain Live 2023Sustainable Sourcing