The world’s fastest growing procurement and supply chain event is back later this month, in London. BizClik’s Procurement & Supply Chain Live London takes place from 26-27 September at the Business Design Centre in Islington.
The two-day learning and networking event will showcase some of the industry’s top disruptors across innovation, thought leadership and strategy.
A key topic today for any supply chain and procurement professional is sustainability, and on day one of the event, a panel of industry experts will be sharing their advice and insights around the subject. They are:
- Mike Brooman, Head of Supply Chain at London-based broadband provider Community Fibre
- Maureen O'Shea, Supply Chain & Sustainability Partner at management consultancy Baringa
- Phil Halanen, Head of Sourcing & Sustainability, EMEA at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
The panel will explore best practices and strategies for achieving sustainable supply chains, including the role of technology, collaboration, and supplier engagement, with a view to benefiting businesses, wider societies and the environment.
This panel discussion is part of a programme of keynotes and panel discussions will be hosted on two conference stages, as leading industry figures discuss the most important ideas – and share telling insights – around the world of procurement, supply chain and logistics.
With an estimated 2,200 attendees, Procurement & SupplyChain LIVE London is the place to meet peers and be part of supply chain solutions.
Procurement & supply chain speakers include:
- Alisa Bornstein, Chief Procurement Officer, VISA Europe
- Matthew Harris CPO, Logistics & Services, A.P. Moller - Maersk
- Juud Tempelman Global Chief Procurement Officer, JLL
- Nicholas Wright, Director, Procurement Innovation (Digital & Talent) bp
- Ashley Naughton, Former Director of Logistics, McLaren Automotive
- Waleed AlSaeedi, Director of Procurement Department, Abu Dhabi Government
- Alexander Tschentscher, Head of Supply Chain & Logistics
View the agenda for a full itinerary of events, speakers and timings.
You can register to attend either in-person – or virtually, because we have partnered with virtual events platform Brella to bring Procurement & SupplyChain LIVE London to YOU, no matter where you are in the world.
Whether in-person or remote, delegates will enjoy full access to both conference stages, workshop theatres, and themed networking rooms. Virtual attendees can also ask questions of our speakers, arrange meetings and network.
Technical support and advice will be provided throughout the event so that everybody can enjoy a seamless and inclusive event experience.
- Day 2 highlights: Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE LondonProcurement Strategy
- Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE 2023: Day 1 highlightsDigital Procurement
- Generative AI’s untapped potential in procurement contractsTechnology & AI
- Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE 2023: 1 Day to go!Digital Procurement