Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE New York Virtual is set to showcase some of the industry’s top disrupters across innovation, thought leadership and strategy.
Key themes will include:
- Circular economy
- AI and intelligent procurement
- ESG and resilient supply chains
- ‘The packaging dilemma’
- Digital transformation
- Scope 3 and fossil fuels
- The talent gap
- The cost of energy procurement
- Omnichannel sourcing
The one-day event features an elite line-up of strategic thinkers from across supply chain and procurement, who will take part in an array of keynotes, interactive fireside chats and panel discussions.
- Sheri Hinish, Global Sustainability Innovation & Ecosystem Leader, EY (and also known as the Supply Chain Queen).
- Vitold Horodecki, VP Americas Chief Procurement Officer, Capgemini
- Patsy Kirsche Duncan Ruiz, Senior Director of Global Procurement, PepsiCo
- Margarita Gutierrez, Procurement & Sustainability Director, Thomson Reuters
- Matt Yanchyshyn, GM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Marketplace & Partner Engineering
Engage with Procurement & Supply Chain NY Virtual
Partner organisations for Procurement & SupplyChain LIVE New York Virtual include:
- ProcessUnity – a platform to manage third-party and cybersecurity risk
- Lyrica - provider of electronic component spend analytics and risk intelligence
- ServiceNow – a digital business platform
- SnowFlake – the cloud-based data specialist
- Enable - an SaaS rebate management platform
- Thinkers360 – a B2B thought-leaders community
- AAPSCM – the American Association of Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability Magazine – the premier B2B sustainability resource
We look forward to seeing you on June 28.
- Day 2 highlights: Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE LondonProcurement Strategy
- Generative AI’s untapped potential in procurement contractsTechnology & AI
- Procurement & Supply LIVE 2023 - Strategic sourcing insightSupply Chain Management
- Sustainability focus at Procurement & Supply Chain Live 2023Sustainable Sourcing