Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE New York Virtual is set to showcase some of the industry’s top disrupters across innovation, thought leadership and strategy.
Here, we take a sneak peak at some of the highlights from the Stage 1 line-up of events. (Note: All times are BST (EST +5hrs)
Procurement & Supply Chain NY: Stage 1
- 3pm: PepsiCo's Procurement Strategy, with Patsy Kirsche Duncan Ruiz, Senior Director of Global Procurement, PepsiCo
- 3.30pm: AWS Procurement Transformation, with Matt Yanchyshyn, GM, Amazon Web Services Marketplace & Partner Engineering
- 3.50pm: The Strategic Sourcing Forum, with Carrie Uhl, Chief Procurement Officer, GE Healthcare, and Rahul Garg, Founder of B2B tech company, Moglix.
- 4.35pm: Supply Chain Sustainability in the Post-Pandemic World
With Margarita Gutierrez, Procurement & Sustainability Director at Thomson Reuters
- 9.35pm: The Procurement Strategies Forum.
Procurement strategies play a critical role in impacting the performance and profitability of companies. With increasing complexity in business environments, developing and employing effective procurement strategies is more important than ever. This panel discussion will explore the evolving landscape of procurement strategies and how companies can optimise procurement processes to achieve their strategic objectives.
Your panel is:
Rajeev Karmacharya, Sourcing and Procurement Executive with US mortgage specialist
Fannie Mae; Clive Rees, VP, International Chief Procurement Officer at Fujitsu
Dean Ocampo, Director of Product Marketing at US software company, ServiceNow.
Engage with Procurement & Supply Chain NY Virtual
Key themes will include:
- Circular economy
- AI and intelligent procurement
- ESG and resilient supply chains
- ‘The packaging dilemma’
- Digital transformation
- Scope 3 and fossil fuels
- The talent gap
- The cost of energy procurement
- Omnichannel sourcing
The one-day event features an elite line-up of strategic thinkers from across supply chain and procurement, who will take part in an array of keynotes, interactive fireside chats and panel discussions.
Partner organisations for Procurement & SupplyChain LIVE New York Virtual include:
- ProcessUnity – a platform to manage third-party and cybersecurity risk
- Lyrica - provider of electronic component spend analytics and risk intelligence
- ServiceNow – a digital business platform
- SnowFlake – the cloud-based data specialist
- Enable - an SaaS rebate management platform
- Thinkers360 – a B2B thought-leaders community
- AAPSCM – the American Association of Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability Magazine – the premier B2B sustainability resource
We look forward to seeing you on June 28.
- Day 2 highlights: Procurement & Supply Chain LIVE LondonProcurement Strategy
- Generative AI’s untapped potential in procurement contractsTechnology & AI
- Procurement & Supply LIVE 2023 - Strategic sourcing insightSupply Chain Management
- Sustainability focus at Procurement & Supply Chain Live 2023Sustainable Sourcing